There is more to do in Vegas than gambling!
Truth be told, gambling holds very little interest for me! In spite of this, Las Vega and the surrounding area still intrigues me. There is so much more than slot machines and black jack tables. So, after the requisite photo of me pulling the arm of the old fashioned slot machine (those new electronic versions just won’t do!), here is what I would be doing in Vegas!
Vegas Bucket List: Beyond the casino
- Take in a show. I have heard the shows in Vegas are larger than life. While I am sure a few musical performances would be great, the top of my list – Cirque du Soleil’s show “O”. What about you? What Vegas shows would you be taking in?
If you are as intrigued by the hype of O as I was…check out their promo video! I think the show alone would be worth the trip! http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/o/media/official-video.aspx?splash=http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/o/media/official-video.aspx
- Dinner in the sky – fine dining and a hit of adrenaline – what a view! But, why limit yourself only to dinner when there can be so much more on a platform suspended 50m in the air! Breakfast in the sky, lunch in the sky, cocktails in the sky, meeting in the sky, internet café in the sky… there is no limit to your imagination.
- Vegas Boneyard (aka The Neon Museum) – when the time has come, and the sign is done….this outdoor museum will surely have some stories to tell!
- Swim with the sharks at the Mandalay Bay Shark Reef Aquarium
- National Geographic 50 Greatest Photographs exhibit at The Venetian – what can I say…I am a photo fan and will have to just for myself if they are the greatest!
- Titanic Artifact Exhibit at the Luxor – who didn’t swoon and fall in love with the movie the Titanic….I know that was Hollywood, but to see the artifact exhibit would be pretty amazing.
- Red Rock Canyon and a plethora of outdoor adventures!
The Vegas bucket list has been sponsored by Casino Top 10.