Here is Bucket List #2 in the wish list – Countries I would LOVE to visit. The lists keep growing, so many countries to visit, things to do. (Bucket List #1 was more an activity or experience based list – there will be some overlap!) Will I make it to all of them – hope so. This list is narrowed down to 20 – must leave room for last minute add ons!
1. Czech Republic/Prague – Such an amazing city – totally worthy of being on the bucket list!
There was so much to love in Prague – the cobbled streets, century of history and the atmosphere that permeated throughout – this is a city reborn after the Velvet Revolution, youthful yet loaded with history!
2. Croatia – Could not get enough! Had 2 blissful weeks on the Adriatic, sailing to islands, Plitvice National Park and exploring Dubrovnik. Like Prague, Croatia has suffered terribly in the not too distant past through war and has come back vibrant and full of life. This is definitely a European playground with something to offer everyone.
4. Morocco – while I have not yet been, here is a sample of some of the amazing things I would love to do! Morocco for a grand.
10. Italy – with only a taste of Italy in Rome, I know I will be back for more! So vibrant, so exciting, and full of incredible history!
11. Germany – I met so many fantastic people from Germany as I walked the Camino de Santiago…I can’t wait to go back and really explore the country! There is so much more than meets the eye!
Related Links: Photo Essay: Eating and Drinking in Germany
13. Costa Rica
17. Ireland – just signed up for October 2013 – can’t wait! Irish bucket lists will soon be available!
This list is just the beginning! Luckily many of them pair up with Bucket List number #1!