I would like to extend a huge thank you for nominations for various blogger awards, including the Sunshine Award, as awarded by Faith Rises. I am honoured daily by the people who follow my tales of travel, and share their experiences in the comment section and I enjoy following many blogs, travel related and otherwise.
The Sunshine Award comes with a few rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate other fabulous bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you!
It is tough to come up with 10 interesting things about me – I have a confirmed case of wanderlust and think that is far more interesting!
1. I daydream of creating a travel business that inspires others to travel as much as I am inspired to do so, and share the love of exploring new places.
2. I love wandering the open air markets in new cities – I wish I could spend more time learning about the wonderful fresh produce of different regions.
3. Would love to take cooking classes in countries all around the world, and immerse myself in the flavours of the various regions.
4. I find it fascinating to sit in a hostel and speak to people from all around the world, each of us able to communicate with the same basic language skills of someone new to a country.
5. While english is my first language, I can communicate in french, spanish and a little charades!
6. I would love to learn how to sail, and spend some time sailing in the islands, living on a boat.
7. My travel style has morphed over the years – but I still can’t get enough!
8. I talk about going to the coffee shops all the time, yet I don’t actually drink coffee!
9. I love to get out and explore – by bike, by foot or by kayak.
10. I have found a renewed love of photography – my camera bag is getting heavier as I have added a few new lenses to my collection. I do very little post production – what you see is what you get (with the exception of cropping, the occasional B&W and soon to play with – my new app: Colour Splash).
There are so many great blogs out there that I follow and read with baited breath – it is almost criminal to restrict to 10, but alas…..I can not list all that I follow for I am finding exciting new blogs daily! Below is an example of a few blogs that I have read today:
Hands on Bowie – I am a confirmed cat person and enjoy the daily antics of a feline friend – Bowie!
Inspiration and Memories – amazing collection of photography and inspiring quotes
Life in the Bogs – love the photography.
Ian Spagnolo – stunning photography
Inside Nana Bread’s Hair – great collection of tidbits and treasures
Skedazzles – stunning shots and style
Mike and Jordan Adventure – a new blog to my list – I look forward to following their journey across the US on bicycles. Brings me back to the my bike ride cycling across Canada
Bliss Travel News – amazing trips to France – sounds blissful!
Top 5 Photos – fun collection of themed photos
A Word in Your Ear – great photos from around the world
Travel with Kat – a discovery of countries, cultures and cuisine.