What a fantastic day for 2 reasons! First, thank you so much to Sandylikeabeach for nominating me to the Versatile Blogger Award, and second, I have just confirmed that Christmas in Prague is going to be a reality! Needless to say, it has been a good day all round!
There are a few strings attached with this nomination, so with no further ado:
1. Thanks the person who nominated me and link back to them.
Thank you again Sandylikeabeach! I am still new to blogging, and am loving it! I am learning so much from this and love reading other people’s blogs, see their pictures and share their stories. I am happy that people are able to read about my travels, enjoy my photos and share in my experiences too.
2. Share 7 things about me that are not shared on my blog.
1. I am crazy about Christmas – love all the lights, decorations and festivities. I actually have 2 Christmas trees in my house – a beautiful “grown-up” tree and a snow man tree.
2. While friends in school would never have considered me sporty, I have been know to have a competitive streak and have competed in cycling, show jumping/eventing and fencing.
3. I have a shoe problem – just give me a little more time and Imelda Marcos may be in trouble!
4. In spite of how much I have traveled, I still struggle to read a map! Somehow I get by.
5. My favourite drink is the Brown Cow.
6. I am a fair weather rider and ride my bike in the kitchen when the weather goes south without me.
7. I have broken bones from head to toe, and that includes my head and my toes!
3. Nominate and link to 15 other versatile bloggers (being new to blogging, this is a challenge – I seem to favour travel and photo blogs so not a lot of variety! I am expanding my horizons daily.) In no particular order:
Thanks again to Sandylikeabeach for my nomination. Happy blogging to all!